The TP9100 series (TP9155/TP9160 and TP9135/TP9140) offer industry-leading digital audio clarity, superb build quality and are tested in a P25 Compliance Assessment Program (P25 CAP) recognized laboratory for interoperability.
The TP9100s are tough, dependable and sophisticated pieces of radio engineering. For mixed fleets and migration ease, the TP9100s give you the flexibility of working in digital, analog, and auto-sensing dual mode, and can be used on analog, P25 conventional, trunked, simulcast, and analog simulcast IP networks.
- The TP9155/60 portables are specifically designed for the needs of first responders, ensuring communications are secure and interoperable
- The TP9135/40* portables also provide reliable digital communications for Public Safety users who require high audio clarity, but without all the possible features and configurations of the TP9155/60
Tait P25 TP9100 Phase 1 (FDMA) Portables
The TP9155/60 - secure, dependable, flexible
- A Non Incendive option for use in Class l Division 2 Hazardous locations is available
- A range of analog signaling features - MDC1200 encode/decode* and Two Tone decode with the purchase of software licenses**
- FIPS 140-2 certified encryption for secure communications
- Rugged build is tested beyond MIL-STD-810C, D, E and F
- Configurable emergency options - Man Down and Lone Worker as standard
- Comprehensive scanning features including P25 talk group, priority, dual priority and editable scanning
The TP9135/40 - tough, reliable, interoperable
- Ease of operation: the user interface is identical across all the Tait P25 portables, mobiles and hand-held control heads
- Tested beyond MIL-STD-810C, D, E and F
- Supports individual, group, broadcast and emergency calls
- Programmable power settings and intelligent batteries
- Man Down and Lone Worker for worker safety
*Not all software licenses are available for the TP9135/40 portables.
**MDC1200 decode includes calling identity display and inhibit/uninhibit functionality.
***Software license option(s) available separately.
Why choose Tait P25
- Trunking technology
- Spectral efficiency
- TP9400 features
- Coverage design services
- System design services
- Phase 2
- Efficient coverage
- Standards based technology
- True interoperability
- Integrated architecture
- System resiliency and redundancy