The Tait TM9400 is a high-performing, flexible and robust mobile, designed for use in challenging environments while delivering high quality audio and intuitive operation to first responders around the world.
Tait P25 TM9400 Phase 2 (TDMA) Mobile
More efficient networks. More possibilities.
Each TM9400 features multiple modes of operation, including analog, analog simulcast IP, 12.5kHz P25 Phase 1 FDMA conventional/trunked, P25 Phase 2 TDMA trunked and LSM (CQPSK) decode capability, for ease of migration to a more spectrally efficient solution when required.
For safe, secure and effective communications on the move, the TM9400 features Lone Worker, a covert microphone and stealth emergency modes as standard. For additional operational security, the TM9400 supports end-to-end encryption (including AES), the Tait Key Fill Device (KFD) and Over-the-air Rekeying (OTAR).
The TM9400 allows you to work the way that suits you best. With multiple configuration options, software licenses for additional features, and programmable function keys, the TM9400 is an efficient addition to any organization.
The TM9400 provides:
- Operation in VHF and 700/800MHz frequency bands
- Reduced migration risk with the multiple modes of operation
- Greater vendor choice, increased competition and interoperability with adherence to the P25 standards
- Efficient operations with encryption, voice and data, simulcast support and pre-set status messages
- Flexible expansion via an options slot for additional capabilities
- Rugged build with an IP54 rating, water-resistant control head, and exceeding relevant MIL-STD-810G
- TM9435 - restricted functionality, P25 Phase 2 mobile, single head, single body
- TM9455 - full functionality, P25 Phase 2 mobile, single head, single body
- TM9457 - full functionality, P25 Phase 2 mobile, dual head, single body
Download the TM9400 specifications sheet (PDF) for more detailed information
This paper explains why this is the case by comparing pricing, specifications and configuration of both trunked and conventional P25 systems.
Why choose Tait P25
- Trunking technology
- Spectral efficiency
- TP9400 features
- Coverage design services
- System design services
- Phase 2
- Efficient coverage
- Standards based technology
- True interoperability
- Integrated architecture
- System resiliency and redundancy