The TB9100 base station/repeater is renowned for its built-in intelligence, flexible dual-mode operation and reliability, making it an easy choice for seamless migration from analog to P25 digital.
In a compact 4U package, the flexible and modular design of the TB9100, combined with intuitive programming software makes it an ideal P25 solution for conventional, trunked and simulcast mission-critical networks.
Tait P25 TB9100 Phase 1 Base Station/Repeater
Intelligent, flexible and high performing
- Operation in VHF, UHF and 700/800MHz bands
- Continuous duty cycle operation at a range of temperatures and altitudes
- Tested for interoperability and performance in a P25 Compliance Assessment Program (P25 CAP) recognized laboratory
- Efficient operations with remote programming and software licenses reducing the need for site visits and hardware upgrades
- Ensure continuity of service with smart AC/DC switching
- Secure communications with support for P25 standard DES and AES encryption
- IP connection for ease of diagnostics – connect and configure alerts and alarms, monitor performance and administer the site remotely
- Built-in test equipment for self-monitoring, with local and remote logging of alarms
Download the P25 TB9100 specifications sheet (PDF) for more detailed information.
This paper explains why this is the case by comparing pricing, specifications and configuration of both trunked and conventional P25 systems.
Why choose Tait P25
- Trunking technology
- Spectral efficiency
- TP9400 features
- Coverage design services
- System design services
- Phase 2
- Efficient coverage
- Standards based technology
- True interoperability
- Integrated architecture
- System resiliency and redundancy