The Tait TB9300 Base Stations are conventional or trunked, IP connected, digital base stations for DMR Tier 2 or Tier 3 networks. The functionality of these base stations allows for flexible network designs and easy migration paths from analog networks to DMR.
These spectrally efficient base stations provide a 6.25kHz equivalent operation using 2 x TDMA channels in one 12.5kHz channel, giving you greater capacity now and providing a future path for expansion.
The TB9300 also provides operational efficiencies through remote network management and IP connectivity capabilities.
High performing, tough and resilient networks
- Ultra-narrowband 6.25kHz equivalent technology (2 x TDMA channels in one
- Adherence to the DMR Tier 2 or Tier 3 standards with proven interoperability tests
- Full IP connectivity allows efficient scaling and design of your network
- Extensive range of remote management and monitoring capabilities with a security focus
- Designed and MIL-STD tested for reliability, combined with features to mitigate network outages
- Built from the proven TB8100 base station/repeater pedigree
- Packet data over traffic channels for Workforce Management, Telemetry, SCADA and other applications
Download the TB9300 specifications sheet for more detailed information
In this paper, we will look at the rapidly-changing business environments that utilities face, where the issues reside, what must change and why. We will see some successful use cases, how forward-thinking organizations are making the transition, and the very significant return on investments these changes delivered.