TP8100 – Overview
The TP8100 series of analog, analog simulcast IP, conventional and trunked portables set new standards for build quality and industrial design. Waterproof, dustproof and shockproof beyond IP67 and MIL-STD-810F, all models in the TP8100 series deliver outstanding reliability and durability.
All products come with the same two-shot molded construction, easy-to-use programming software, 1880mAh Li-Ion battery as standard, and on display models 24 character enhanced visibility LCD display.
- Tough enough to withstand the harshest environments; engineered to exceed IP67 sealing: zero dust ingress and immersible in one meter of water for 30 minutes
- Light and easy to carry: only 12.13oz (344 grams) with Li-Ion battery
- Top-mounted, easy-to-find programmable emergency key and Lone Worker capability improves worker safety
- Up to 350 conventional channels with CTCSS/DCS, Selcall and voting/scanning
- Trunked MPT features include multiple call types: individual/group/PABX/interfleet and short data messages
- Swipe contacts, battery-only or battery-on-radio charging, desktop fast chargers provide efficient battery management
- Ease of programming enables efficient and rapid customization
Download the TP8100 specifications sheet (PDF) for more detailed information.
This guide provides utility organizations with a technical introduction to currently available open standard, digital technologies. For utility organizations seeking to replace existing networks, or considering an initial purchase of a communication solution using land mobile radio (LMR), this guide will seek to inform those decisions.
Why choose Tait Conventional Analog Radio
When all-informed, open-channel communications is essential to your business, TaitNet conventional analog radio systems are the ideal choice. Our range includes small, single-site networks for confined area voice-only communications to larger, wider area networks with a variety of voice and data features.
Conventional analog radio systems are a simple, economical way for mobile radio users to keep in touch.
TaitNet Conventional Analog highlights:
- Modular, high specification infrastructure
- Systems in place throughout the world
- Conventional sites can be linked for wider coverage
- Ideal when "all-informed" communications is essential
- Easy to upgrade