TP8100 – Overview
The TP8100 series of analog, analog simulcast IP, conventional and trunked portables set new standards for build quality and industrial design. Waterproof, dustproof and shockproof beyond IP67 and MIL-STD-810F, all models in the TP8100 series deliver outstanding reliability and durability.
All products come with the same two-shot molded construction, easy-to-use programming software, 1880mAh Li-Ion battery as standard, and on display models 24 character enhanced visibility LCD display.
- Tough enough to withstand the harshest environments; engineered to exceed IP67 sealing: zero dust ingress and immersible in one meter of water for 30 minutes
- Light and easy to carry: only 12.13oz (344 grams) with Li-Ion battery
- Top-mounted, easy-to-find programmable emergency key and Lone Worker capability improves worker safety
- Up to 350 conventional channels with CTCSS/DCS, Selcall and voting/scanning
- Trunked MPT features include multiple call types: individual/group/PABX/interfleet and short data messages
- Swipe contacts, battery-only or battery-on-radio charging, desktop fast chargers provide efficient battery management
- Ease of programming enables efficient and rapid customization
Download the TP8100 specifications sheet (PDF) for more detailed information.
Despite falling revenues and rising costs, oil and gas companies continue to invest in high technology Digital Oil Field solutions.
Why choose Tait Conventional Analog Radio
When all-informed, open-channel communications is essential to your business, TaitNet conventional analog radio systems are the ideal choice. Our range includes small, single-site networks for confined area voice-only communications to larger, wider area networks with a variety of voice and data features.
Conventional analog radio systems are a simple, economical way for mobile radio users to keep in touch.
TaitNet Conventional Analog highlights:
- Modular, high specification infrastructure
- Systems in place throughout the world
- Conventional sites can be linked for wider coverage
- Ideal when "all-informed" communications is essential
- Easy to upgrade