TP8100 – Overview
The TP8100 series of conventional and trunked portables set new standards for build quality and industrial design. Waterproof, dustproof and shockproof beyond IP67 and MIL-STD-810F, all models in the TP8100 series deliver outstanding reliability and durability.
All products come with the same two-shot molded construction, easy-to-use programming software, 1880mAh Li-Ion battery as standard, and on display models 24 character enhanced visibility LCD display.
- Tough enough to withstand the harshest environments; engineered to exceed IP67 sealing: zero dust ingress and immersible in one meter of water for 30 minutes
- Light and easy to carry: only 12.13oz (344 grams) with Li-Ion battery
- Top-mounted, easy-to-find programmable emergency key and Lone Worker capability improves worker safety
- Up to 350 conventional channels with CTCSS/DCS, Selcall and voting/scanning
- Trunked MPT features include multiple call types: individual/group/PABX/interfleet and short data messages
- Swipe contacts, battery-only or battery-on-radio charging, desktop fast chargers provide efficient battery management
- Ease of programming enables efficient and rapid customization
Download the TP8100 specifications sheet (PDF) for more detailed information.
Despite falling revenues and rising costs, oil and gas companies continue to invest in high technology Digital Oil Field solutions.
Why choose Tait MPT
When you plan for future communications in partnership with Tait, an expert team is right there at each stage, designing, managing and supporting the changes.
Working to your organization's timeframe, migrating network communications is seamless, minimizing impact on budget and service.
MPT is the most successful trunked mobile radio technology worldwide, suiting the needs of our global customers due to its flexibility and efficiency benefits. Tait has a long and distinguished track record in developing this technology and offering the MPT-IP (MPT 1327) trunking network with an impressive range of features that include:
- remote network management
- efficient deployment of radio channels
- scalable infrastructure from single site to nationwide
- a wide range of open standard terminal products
- seamless migration paths to digital technology
- individual, group (team) or broadcast (all-informed) calls
- PSTN and PABX telephone access
- MAP27 data interface
- call diversion and forwarding
- priority handling of emergency calls
- status messages
- a short message service for dispatch or job information
- a polling channel providing efficient location updates for large fleets, which can co-exist with voice operation.