TM8000 – Overview
The TM8000 series are reliable, high performance mobile radios. Easy to integrate and customize, each is ideal for voice and data communications. Even a simple system represents a long-term investment that can be adapted as your business needs evolve.
With the TM8252, TM8235, TM8254 and TM8255 radios, Tait offers a choice of trunked mobiles to meet a variety of needs, ensuring innovative solutions for operators and end users alike.
These radios provide flexible coverage for users, supporting multiple MPT 1327 networks while also operating in conventional mode when outside network coverage areas. With exceptional RF performance, rugged design and advanced Digital Signal Processor (DSP) technology, the TM8252, TM8235, TM8254 and TM8255 have all the key features of the TM8000 range.
Trunked/Conventional TM8000 dual mode highlights:
- 25W, 40W (UHF) and 50W (VHF) power output
- MPT 1327 trunked
- MAP27 data capable
- Voice and data capable
- Easy to integrate and customize
- Rugged construction and robust RF performance
- Voice inversion scrambling
- Lone Worker as standard
Tait's TM8000 data mobiles provide solutions for a range of industries and applications such as utilities, transportation and AVL integration. The TM8105 data radio can easily connect to external modems through a choice of interfaces, whilst also including built-in data modems.
Download the TM8252 specifications sheet (PDF) for more detailed information.
Download the TM8235 specifications sheet (PDF) for more detailed information.
Download the TM8254 specifications sheet (PDF) for more detailed information.
Download the TM8255 specifications sheet (PDF) for more detailed information.
Each migration of a PMR network presents unique challenges to operators, integrators, vendors and end users. Understand this process and equip yourself with migration planning principles.
Why choose Tait MPT
When you plan for future communications in partnership with Tait, an expert team is right there at each stage, designing, managing and supporting the changes.
Working to your organization's timeframe, migrating network communications is seamless, minimizing impact on budget and service.
MPT is the most successful trunked mobile radio technology worldwide, suiting the needs of our global customers due to its flexibility and efficiency benefits. Tait has a long and distinguished track record in developing this technology and offering the MPT-IP (MPT 1327) trunking network with an impressive range of features that include:
- remote network management
- efficient deployment of radio channels
- scalable infrastructure from single site to nationwide
- a wide range of open standard terminal products
- seamless migration paths to digital technology
- individual, group (team) or broadcast (all-informed) calls
- PSTN and PABX telephone access
- MAP27 data interface
- call diversion and forwarding
- priority handling of emergency calls
- status messages
- a short message service for dispatch or job information
- a polling channel providing efficient location updates for large fleets, which can co-exist with voice operation.