TB7100 – Overview
The TB7100 is a compact, cost-effective base station/repeater for use as a line-controlled base, talk through repeater, RF modem, data repeater or with TaitNet TN1100 MPT 1327 trunking system.
TB7100 base station/repeater features include:
- 100 channels with CTCSS and DCS sub-audible signaling
- Covers seven key frequency bands from 66-530MHz
- Two digit LCD display
- Four programmable function keys
- Continuous duty at 25W, 40W (UHF) and 50W (VHF) power output
- Full duplex operation (when fitted with optional duplexer)
- Tone on idle and CWID
Uncompromising base station/repeater design:
- Entire unit housed in a 1U high rack, including internal power supply
- Capable of operation at ambient temperatures of up to 140°F (60°C) and lowest -22°F (-30°C)
- Fans and heatsink designed to give 100 per cent transmit duty cycle
- Programmable fan operation
- Integral monitor speaker for audio testing
- 9-way RS232 serial data port
- 25-way system interface for connecting external equipment
- Low standby power consumption (140mA in economy mode, 25W)
- Rack or wall mounted
Over the last few years, an increasing amount of data is being transmitted to and from public transport vehicles. This white paper considers the benefits of voice communications in public transport operations.
The TB7100 is the only base station/repeater on the market with optional internal power supply and internal duplexer in a slimline 1U format. This makes the TB7100 easy to transport and install; an ideal choice when space for your RF equipment is limited.
Ideal for single site coverage
A cost-effective repeater for single site applications such as industrial or campus sites, shopping malls, hotels, small taxi or bus fleets.
Ease of integration
Add a T1810 channel controller to create a low cost TN1100 trunked system, ideal for mine or industrial applications, ports and railway stations, building sites, security and maintenance services.
Supports both 12/19.2kbps Tait High Speed Data (THSD) and 1200/2400 baud FFSK as standard. The TB7100 can be configured as a data repeater or RF modem an is fully compatible with the TM8000 range of mobile radio equipment.
Download the TB7100 specifications sheet (PDF) for more detailed information.
Why choose Tait MPT
When you plan for future communications in partnership with Tait, an expert team is right there at each stage, designing, managing and supporting the changes.
Working to your organization's timeframe, migrating network communications is seamless, minimizing impact on budget and service.
MPT is the most successful trunked mobile radio technology worldwide, suiting the needs of our global customers due to its flexibility and efficiency benefits. Tait has a long and distinguished track record in developing this technology and offering the MPT-IP (MPT 1327) trunking network with an impressive range of features that include:
- remote network management
- efficient deployment of radio channels
- scalable infrastructure from single site to nationwide
- a wide range of open standard terminal products
- seamless migration paths to digital technology
- individual, group (team) or broadcast (all-informed) calls
- PSTN and PABX telephone access
- MAP27 data interface
- call diversion and forwarding
- priority handling of emergency calls
- status messages
- a short message service for dispatch or job information
- a polling channel providing efficient location updates for large fleets, which can co-exist with voice operation.
Why choose Tait Conventional Analog Radio
When all-informed, open-channel communications is essential to your business, TaitNet conventional analog radio systems are the ideal choice. Our range includes small, single-site networks for confined area voice-only communications to larger, wider area networks with a variety of voice and data features.
Conventional analog radio systems are a simple, economical way for mobile radio users to keep in touch.
TaitNet Conventional Analog highlights:
- Modular, high specification infrastructure
- Systems in place throughout the world
- Conventional sites can be linked for wider coverage
- Ideal when "all-informed" communications is essential
- Easy to upgrade