TM9400 P25 Mobile: Flexible, reliable and critical communications-grade
The TM9400 is a high-performing, flexible critical communications-grade mobile. It has been designed for use in challenging environments while delivering quality audio and intuitive operation to first responders.
The TM9400 allows users to work the way that suits them best by featuring multiple modes of operation, including analog, P25 Phase 1 FDMA conventional/trunked, upgradable to P25 Phase 2 TDMA trunked, and LSM (CQPSK) decode capability. These modes allow for ease of migration to a more spectrally efficient solution when required.
With multiple configuration options, software licenses for additional features, and programmable function keys, the TM9400 is a force multiplier now and into the future.
- Operation in VHF and 700/800MHz frequency bands
- Greater vendor choice, increased competition and interoperability with adherence to the P25 standards
- Efficient operations with encryption, voice and data, simulcast support and pre-set status messages
- Flexible expansion via an options slot for additional capabilities
- Rugged build with an IP54 rating, water-resistant control head, and exceeding relevant MIL-STD-810G
Learn more about the TM9400
Learn about our P25 Phase 1 TM9100