Tait BioLink remotely monitors the well-being of your infield teams for exceptions in their heart-rate, breathing rate, temperature and body position. It augments your health and safety procedures, accountability, tactical decision making and situational awareness to help you make more informed decisions about your teams.
BioLink is for anyone concerned about their staff safety and who could benefit from monitoring the physiological signals of their staff at work, such as:
- Fire training and operational staff
- SWAT training and operational staff
- Police on motorbikes, Riot Squads, HAZMAT
- Border Patrol and Customs workers
- Prison Guards or Corrections workers
- Utility lone-workers