Tait Communications has a brand promise that encapsulates everything we do:
To deliver on the Tait corporate purpose (a sustainable flow of benefits to clients, communities, and employees) as set up by our founder and as overviewed by our shareholders, Tait Communications orientates its business around our clients' objectives - so we can truly align ourselves behind a single purpose: to create safer, more resilient communities by unifying our clients' critical communications.
Our global quality policy plays a critical role in our promise and purpose, with global and regional leadership teams committed to applying these quality principles throughout the organisation as we strive to anticipate, satisfy and adapt to our clients' needs:
- Our aim is to establish and nurture long-term, strategic relationships with our clients and to be regarded as trusted advisors to their business unlocking real value from the solutions we develop with them.
- We understand that everything we do for our clients – products, software, hardware, applications, services and solutions – is inter-related, so we review our processes and policies to make sure we are delivering each element with the same consistency, efficiency and effectiveness.
- We work hard to continually improve our overall performance so that we become more flexible and consistent in the delivery of products, services and solutions to our clients.
- We establish clear responsibilities and accountabilities for key activities; these activities are designed, evaluated and refined to achieve the desired outcomes for our organisation and our clients.
- We value and trust the decisions our colleagues make when working closely with our clients. We aim to learn lessons quickly – both where things have succeeded and where they have failed – and we aim to build on this through factual analysis balanced with experience and intuition.
- Our core brand values – commitment to listen, courage to act and integrity to deliver what we promised – are embedded in every task we perform, individually and as teams, when working with our clients and partners.
- All Tait employees are given opportunities to enhance their skills, knowledge and experience because we know our continuing success is wholly dependent on a fully-motivated, committed and engaged global team, where expertise and experience are deployed and shared to the benefit of our colleagues, our clients and our communities.