Tait TN9300 trunked networks
The TN9300 sits at the heart of all Tait DMR tier 3 trunked network solutions and is responsible for establishing the calls for the entire radio fleet. Tait designs, builds and tests DMR tier 3 trunked networks to the highest quality standards. We are committed to DMR open-standards, which ensure opportunities for multi-vendor solutions with standardized interfaces.
- Scalable and flexible for efficient and cost-effective network design
- Large DMR networks are scalable up to 20 nodes and 1000RF channels.
- Remote management for greater operational efficiency
- Robust design provides multiple levels of redundancy for reliable communications
- Secure communications
- Improved workforce safety and efficiency with flexible voice and data management
- Future proofed to protect your investment
- Multiple interfaces – DIP, AIS, SIP, PSTN/PABX, Voice Recorder
Learn more and access the specifications for the TN9300.