Tait portables are tough. We design specifically for rugged environments and uncompromised worker safety using rubber armor integrating rubber and plastic into one molded shape for strength and durability. A unique water shedding speaker grill repels fire fighting mist and other liquids, ensuring volume and quality is maintained in wet environments.
The TP9400 is also one of the lightest P25 portable radios on the market, offering users the choice of two battery options to suit either front line personnel who have additional equipment to carry or those who prefer a longer shift life and therefore require a larger battery.
Versatile for all P25 networks, the TP9400 includes analog or digital conventional mode, Phase 1 digital trunked, and is software-upgradable to P25 Phase 2 operation.
The TP9400 delivers an extensive range of features including:
Interactive P25 Solution
- Available in Intrinsically Safe
- GPS* for ease of locating workers and equipment
- Bluetooth® wireless technology* for interfacing to wireless accessories
- P25 Phase 2 capability (software-upgradable)
- AES 256 bit encryption for security
- Lithium-ion battery technology for long term performance
- Three programmable function keys for fast access to the most commonly used features
- A programmable emergency key at the base of the antenna for easy access in an emergency
- A 3-way programmable zone selector that can be used for different talk groups, making it quicker and easier to find the right people
P25 TP9400 Portable Radios: Designed to deliver top performance.
*Please contact your local Tait representative to discuss your GPS and/or Bluetooth® solution requirements.