The Tait TP9400 - designed to be tough.
Utility distribution and Public Safety are tough jobs. Police, Fire, Emergency services, and Utility workers face challenging conditions every day. They need communications equipment that is totally reliable. That's why Tait engineered the TP9400 to be one of the toughest, public safety grade portable radios ever made.
Our compact radios have been tested and proven to survive, with no damage, even under the harshest standards. Here are a few of the tests we run:
- We drop them from 6 feet onto concrete – That's 50% higher than the military requirement. We drop them from 26 different angles, over and over again to ensure the durability of everything from the battery and antenna fittings to the internal componentry and the LCD screen.
- IP67 Water and dust protection - Proven to survive with no leaks under 1 meter of water for 30 minutes.
- Every component is selected and tested so the radio can endure harder knocks and more extreme temperatures. The radios are assembled and tested in our own factory, delivering maximum quality where it matters most.
Sign up to receive our newsletters where other Tait Tough videos will feature
Featuring IP connected servers, software upgradability to Phase 2 and with the most compact portables on the market, the TP9400 series is designed to conquer the challenges faced by mission critical users.
Way beyond the standards
Why choose P25
- Trunking technology
- Spectral efficiency
- TP9400 features
- Coverage design services
- System design services
- Phase 2 upgradeable
- Efficient coverage
- Standards based technology
- True interoperability
- Integrated architecture
- System resiliency and redundancy
- Support Services
- Terminal performance
- Voice functionality
- Deployment Services