The Tait TP9400 is feature-packed and ready to work in demanding environments with the quality and reliability which those serving our communities depend on.
Tait P25 TP9400 Phase 2 (TDMA) Portable
More efficient networks. More possibilities.
With multiple operating modes including analog, analog simulcast IP, 12.5kHz P25 Phase 1 FDMA conventional/trunked, P25 Phase 2 TDMA trunked, and LSM (CQPSK) decode capability in a single device, you can transition to a more spectrally efficient solution in a time frame that suits you.
Ensure the safety of your first responders and increase operational effectiveness with TP9400 capabilities such as internal GPS* for location services (over a conventional or trunked network) and Bluetooth® wireless technology* for accessory connectivity. With additional Man Down and Lone Worker functionality, and AES encryption capability, your first responders can work confidently, knowing their communications are secure.
Tait products are known for their rugged build, and the TP9400 is no exception. The robust design has IP67 sealing and shock absorbing impact-protected corners, exceeds relevant MIL-STD-810G standards, and features a water-shedding grille which aids voice clarity in wet environments.
The TP9400 provides:
- Operation in VHF and 700/800MHz frequency bands
- Minimized risk with multi-mode operation for staged migration
- Greater vendor choice, increased competition and interoperability with adherence to the P25 standards
- Efficient operations with encryption, voice and data, simulcast support and pre-set status messages
- Security-focused fleet management with Over-the-air Rekeying (OTAR) and Tait Key Fill Device (KFD) support
- TP9435 - 4 key, restricted functionality, P25 Phase 2 portable
- TP9440 - 16 key, restricted functionality, P25 Phase 2 portable
- TP9455 - 4 key, full functionality, P25 Phase 2 portable
- TP9460 - 16 key, full functionality, P25 Phase 2 portable
Download the TP9400 specifications sheet (PDF, 481KB) for more detailed information.
*Please contact your local Tait representative to discuss your GPS and/or Bluetooth® solution requirements.
Being fully informed of available technologies is a key step in maximizing your future communications system investments. Discover that P25 is a truly ‘open’ standard; not proprietary to a single manufacturer and the flexibility of P25 – trunked, conventional and simulcast options are all available within the P25 standard as well as many other P25 facts.
TP9400 - 16 key and 4 key models
Related Blog Posts
It doesn’t always take a lot of money to make a big difference in your fire departments communications efficiency. Here are some simple ways to maximize the investment you are already committed…Read more
Panola County has appeared on our blog before when they accidentally dropped a TP9400 in a brush fire. Thanks to the Tait Tough mission critical build quality, the radio survived. Today they share a…Read more