Tait P25 TN9400 trunked networks are IP-based digital systems specifically designed to provide P25 open standards compliant mission-critical communications over wide geographic areas. Tait P25 TN9400 trunked networks are extremely resilient, with multiple levels of redundancy for reliable communications you can depend on.
The TN9400 is responsible for establishing calls for the radio fleet. The highly flexible and scalable design of the Tait TN9400 allows your organization to deploy a cost-effective infrastructure to meet your communication and operational needs now and in the future. For those seeking a single supplier for system supply and support, Tait can provide you with complete network maintenance and enhancement.
Tait P25 TN9400 Trunked Core Network
Intelligent, reliable and robust
- P25 Phase 1 trunked and trunked simulcast operation
- P25 Phase 2 operation (with the TB9400)
- P25 open standards compliance
- Expansion via P25 open standard interfaces: CSSI and ISSI*
- High availability for ensured continuity of network operation in case of server failure
- Remote management for greater operational efficiency
- Maximum site spacing with Linear Simulcast Modulation (LSM) (used with the TB9400)
- Trunked Analog Gateway (TAG) enables connection to legacy analog consoles
- Data transmission over a standards based IP data pipe
- Supports end-to-end encryption
*Contact your local Tait representative for more information.
Download the P25 TN9400 specifications sheet (PDF) for more detailed information.
Back to TaitNet P25 Networks overview
Intrinsically Safe (IS) equipment is designed to operate in potentially explosive atmospheres without the risk of becoming an ignition source or creating a spark that might cause a fire or explosion.
Why choose Tait P25
- Trunking technology
- Spectral efficiency
- TP9400 features
- Coverage design services
- System design services
- Phase 2
- Efficient coverage
- Standards based technology
- True interoperability
- Integrated architecture
- System resiliency and redundancy