Simple and cost-effective for smaller numbers of users, TaitNet P25 conventional networks are proven, reliable and minimize project risk by facilitating staged migrations from analog to digital. Utilizing the market-leading Tait P25 Phase 1 TB9100 base station/repeater with superior built-in functionality, you can reduce your infrastructure footprint while increasing the capability of your communications network.
For a truly future-proofed option, with a TaitNet P25 conventional network, the equipment you purchase today can be easily updated to P25 trunking, simulcast, or even Phase 2 if your requirements change.
TaitNet P25 Conventional - P25 Phase 1
Reliable, proven and cost-effective
- Phase 1 operation in VHF, UHF and 700/800MHz bands
- P25 open standards compliance
- Utilizes the Tait P25 TB9100 Phase 1 base station/repeater
- Enables staged migration from analog to P25 Phase 1 (digital)
- Supports Over-the-air Rekeying (OTAR) for secure communications
Back to TaitNet P25 Networks overview
This white paper is for Public Safety agencies that are considering purchasing P25 equipment and who want to better understand the interoperability issues associated with their selection of equipment.
Why choose Tait P25
- Trunking technology
- Spectral efficiency
- TP9400 features
- Coverage design services
- System design services
- Phase 2
- Efficient coverage
- Standards based technology
- True interoperability
- Integrated architecture
- System resiliency and redundancy