Simple and cost-effective for smaller numbers of users, TaitNet P25 conventional networks are proven, reliable and minimize project risk by facilitating staged migrations from analog to digital. Utilizing the market-leading Tait P25 Phase 1 TB9100 base station/repeater with superior built-in functionality, you can reduce your infrastructure footprint while increasing the capability of your communications network.
For a truly future-proofed option, with a TaitNet P25 conventional network, the equipment you purchase today can be easily updated to P25 trunking, simulcast, or even Phase 2 if your requirements change.
TaitNet P25 Conventional - P25 Phase 1
Reliable, proven and cost-effective
- Phase 1 operation in VHF, UHF and 700/800MHz bands
- P25 open standards compliance
- Utilizes the Tait P25 TB9100 Phase 1 base station/repeater
- Enables staged migration from analog to P25 Phase 1 (digital)
- Supports Over-the-air Rekeying (OTAR) for secure communications
Back to TaitNet P25 Networks overview
Many astute network operators – including those who do not identify lack of frequency as a challenge – choose trunked technologies because they understand the compelling network and workforce management benefits.
Why choose Tait P25
- Trunking technology
- Spectral efficiency
- TP9400 features
- Coverage design services
- System design services
- Phase 2
- Efficient coverage
- Standards based technology
- True interoperability
- Integrated architecture
- System resiliency and redundancy