The Tait TM9400 is a high-performing, flexible and robust mobile, designed for use in challenging environments while delivering high quality audio and intuitive operation to first responders around the world.
Tait P25 TM9400 Phase 2 (TDMA) Upgradable Mobile
More efficient networks. More possibilities.
Each TM9400 features multiple modes of operation, including analog, 12.5kHz P25 Phase 1 FDMA conventional/trunked, upgradable to 6.25kHz (equivalent) P25 Phase 2 TDMA trunked and LSM (CQPSK) decode capability, for ease of migration to a more spectrally efficient solution when required.
For safe, secure and effective communications on the move, the TM9400 features Lone Worker, a covert microphone and stealth emergency modes as standard. For additional operational security, the TM9400 supports end-to-end encryption (including AES), the Tait Key Fill Device (KFD) and Over-the-air Rekeying (OTAR).
The TM9400 allows you to work the way that suits you best. With multiple configuration options, software licenses for additional features, and programmable function keys, the TM9400 is an efficient addition to any organization.
The TM9400 provides:
- Operation in VHF and 700/800MHz frequency bands
- Reduced migration risk with the multiple modes of operation
- Greater vendor choice, increased competition and interoperability with adherence to the P25 standards and software-upgradability to P25 Phase 2
- Efficient operations with encryption, voice and data, simulcast support and pre-set status messages
- Flexible expansion via an options slot for additional capabilities
- Rugged build with an IP54 rating, water-resistant control head, and exceeding relevant MIL-STD-810G
Download the TM9400 specifications sheet (418KB) for more detailed information
This white paper identifies and makes recommendations regarding the top priorities to prepare for and manage in the event of a national disaster.