The rugged P25 transportable base station/repeater is designed for mission-critical use in disasters, tactical missions and at crime scenes to ensure worker and community safety and the security of communications and tactical operations.
Extend your current P25 wide area coverage or set up a dedicated communications network on-site in minutes with the Tait P25 transportable repeater. Robust, reliable and secure, the Tait P25 transportable base station/repeater delivers all the trusted features of the TB9100 base station, in a rugged, waterproof Pelican briefcase.
Tait P25 Phase 1 Transportable Base Station/ Repeater
Intelligent, flexible and high performing
- Operation in VHF, UHF and 700/800MHz bands
- Dual mode interoperability for seamless switching between analog and P25 digital
- Ensured continuity of service with smart AC/DC switching
- Remote monitoring via the built-in Task Manager
- Pelican case color options so you can choose a color that best suits the application
Download the P25 transportable base station/repeater specifications flyer (PDF) for more detailed information.
This positioning paper will provide a summarized comparison of the current digital technologies outlining the advantages and disadvantages for each of them. The technologies compared are DMR, dPMR, TETRA, TETRAPOL, P25, NXDN and Opensky.
Transportable Base Station/Repeater
Why choose Tait P25
- Trunking technology
- Spectral efficiency
- TP9400 features
- Coverage design services
- System design services
- Phase 2
- Efficient coverage
- Standards based technology
- True interoperability
- Integrated architecture
- System resiliency and redundancy