Designed for maximum safety in the field and enhanced usability.
Intrinsically Safe Tait DMR portables are engineered to operate safely in hazardous environments, ensuring your people have communications they can depend on while they get the job done.
The Tait TP9361 portable provides reliable, clear audio when it matters most while providing the benefits of a DMR digital platform.
This intrinsically safe portable offers inbuilt GPS, as well as DMR conventional, DMR trunked, full MPT 1327 and conventional FM operation.
- Intrinsically Safe portable designed to meet stringent International safety standards
- Future proof multi-mode portable (DMR Tier 2 and Tier 3, MPT 1327 and conventional analog FM)
- Provides choice and interoperability using open standard DMR protocol
- Supporting worker safety with man down alerts and built in GPS positioning
- Internationally recognized color for intrinsic safety
- Built to last Tait Tough portables engineered for demanding environments with IP67 rating and exceeding MIL standard specification
- Complete package with accessories portfolio
- Data Services improve organizational efficiencies
Features and Benefits
Future proof multi-mode portable
The Tait TP9361 IS portable operates in 4 modes—DMR Tier 3 and Tier 2, MPT 1327 and conventional analog FM—delivering exceptional functionality and value in one device.
The TP9361 provides:
- Roaming between MPT 1327 and DMR Tier 3 trunked networks
- Roaming between Conventional FM and DMR Tier 2 Conventional networks
- Individual calls provide privacy between individuals.
Intrinsically Safe (IS) equipment is designed to operate in potentially explosive atmospheres without the risk of becoming an ignition source or creating a spark that might cause a fire or explosion.
- Group calls allow separate teams to communicate amongst themselves without having to listen to irrelevant traffic. Increased channel capacity with support of up to 2,000 channels.
- Analog capability includes Priority and Dual Priority, Editable, Zone and Background Scan.
- PSTN dialling allows a user to make phone calls on DMR systems that support telephone interconnect.
- Shared menu structure between 9300 terminals
- Trunked operation allows for individual and private calls within designated groups.
Worker safety is ensured with globally recognized Intrinsically Safe ratings systems
The TP9361 portable is designed and tested to meet global IS standards, ensuring safe operation in hazardous environments.
Internationally recognized IS colour
The TP9300 IS model is made in the internationally recognised blue colour for Intrinsically Safe portables, ensuring instant recognition in the field.
Engineered for demanding environments with IP67 rating
- MIL standard specifications for the most rugged applications
- IP67 rating for water and dust protection
- 16 key keypad
- 4 programmable function keys including emergency key
- Programmable orange emergency key at base of antenna for ease of location in dark or restrictive environments
- Recessed lens provides screen protection.
- Impact protected corners provide shock absorbing protection.
- Water shedding grille assists voice clarity and high audio volume is maintained in wet environments.
Download the TP9361 specifications sheet for more detailed information.