The Tait TB9300 Base Stations are conventional or trunked, IP connected, digital base stations for DMR Tier 2 or Tier 3 networks. The functionality of these base stations allows for flexible network designs and easy migration paths from analog networks to DMR.
These spectrally efficient base stations provide a 6.25kHz equivalent operation using 2 x TDMA channels in one 12.5kHz channel, giving you greater capacity now and providing a future path for expansion.
The TB9300 also provides operational efficiencies through remote network management and IP connectivity capabilities.
High performing, tough and resilient networks
- Ultra-narrowband 6.25kHz equivalent technology (2 x TDMA channels in one
- Adherence to the DMR Tier 2 or Tier 3 standards with proven interoperability tests
- Full IP connectivity allows efficient scaling and design of your network
- Extensive range of remote management and monitoring capabilities with a security focus
- Designed and MIL-STD tested for reliability, combined with features to mitigate network outages
- Built from the proven TB8100 base station/repeater pedigree
- Packet data over traffic channels for Workforce Management, Telemetry, SCADA and other applications
Download the TB9300 specifications sheet for more detailed information
This paper provides a technical comparison between DMR and TETRA voice coverage, providing a simple ratio between the number of base stations each requires to cover a given area.