Tait introduces a software flexible, rugged Base station/Repeater for DMR Tier 3 and DMR Tier 2 systems, or Analog repeaters. The TB7300 integrates seamlessly with the proven Tait 9300 series high performance Base Station.
A slim, 1U design forms part of an intelligent building block of an end-to-end network solution, which includes Base Station, Terminals and Tait network management software applications.
- Economical slim 1U design
- Three operating modes: Analog, DMR Tier 2 and DMR Tier 3
- Software flexible migration path between platforms
- Exceptional receiver performance
- IP linked node solution for multi-site network capability
- Remote network management and monitoring
- SNMP Management Capability
- TaitEnable application suite compatible
- Tait DMR Access and Express solution compatible
- 50 Watt output power (VHF) 100% Duty Cycle
- 13.8VDC Input power typical
Download the TB7300 specifications sheet (PDF) for more detailed information
This paper will detail the importance of cyber security on our communications networks, and introduce some important concepts and ideas, as you begin to strengthen and secure your network.