Tait introduces a software flexible, rugged Base station/Repeater for DMR Tier 3 and DMR Tier 2 systems, or Analog repeaters. The TB7300 integrates seamlessly with the proven Tait 9300 series high performance Base Station.
A slim, 1U design forms part of an intelligent building block of an end-to-end network solution, which includes Base Station, Terminals and Tait network management software applications.
- Economical slim 1U design
- Three operating modes: Analog, DMR Tier 2 and DMR Tier 3
- Software flexible migration path between platforms
- Exceptional receiver performance
- IP linked node solution for multi-site network capability
- Remote network management and monitoring
- SNMP Management Capability
- TaitEnable application suite compatible
- Tait DMR Access and Express solution compatible
- 50 Watt output power (VHF) 100% Duty Cycle
- 13.8VDC Input power typical
Download the TB7300 specifications sheet (PDF) for more detailed information
Many astute network operators – including those who do not identify lack of frequency as a challenge – choose trunked technologies because they understand the compelling network and workforce management benefits.