T800 – Overview (discontinued)
The rugged and reliable T800 Series have been the stalwart of the Tait base station/repeater range since the 1980s. T800s are in use in over 80 countries, and have been installed in sites from Antarctica to the Gobi Desert.
The T800 series is now only available in the 66-88MHz frequency band. For the most part, the T800 has been replaced by the high performing, highly flexible TB8100 Base Station/Repeater. As another alternative, please check out the TB7100 Base Station/Repeater.
While it is only available in the 66-88MHz frequency range, the T800 base station/repeater series has proven reliability and superior RF performance at an economical price for conventional and MPT systems.
Download the T800 - Series II specifications sheet (PDF) for more detailed information.
Download the T800 - Slimline specifications sheet (PDF) for more detailed information.
Why choose Tait MPT
When you plan for future communications in partnership with Tait, an expert team is right there at each stage, designing, managing and supporting the changes.
Working to your organization's timeframe, migrating network communications is seamless, minimizing impact on budget and service.
MPT is the most successful trunked mobile radio technology worldwide, suiting the needs of our global customers due to its flexibility and efficiency benefits. Tait has a long and distinguished track record in developing this technology and offering the MPT-IP (MPT 1327) trunking network with an impressive range of features that include:
- remote network management
- efficient deployment of radio channels
- scalable infrastructure from single site to nationwide
- a wide range of open standard terminal products
- seamless migration paths to digital technology
- individual, group (team) or broadcast (all-informed) calls
- PSTN and PABX telephone access
- MAP27 data interface
- call diversion and forwarding
- priority handling of emergency calls
- status messages
- a short message service for dispatch or job information
- a polling channel providing efficient location updates for large fleets, which can co-exist with voice operation.
Why choose Tait Conventional Analog Radio
When all-informed, open-channel communications is essential to your business, TaitNet conventional analog radio systems are the ideal choice. Our range includes small, single-site networks for confined area voice-only communications to larger, wider area networks with a variety of voice and data features.
Conventional analog radio systems are a simple, economical way for mobile radio users to keep in touch.
TaitNet Conventional Analog highlights:
- Modular, high specification infrastructure
- Systems in place throughout the world
- Conventional sites can be linked for wider coverage
- Ideal when "all-informed" communications is essential
- Easy to upgrade