The TaitNet MPT communications solution meets current regulatory requirements and provides a significant step towards IP-connected digital operations. This digital infrastructure is based on a stable and proven communications technology, with digital linking and IP connectivity. Furthermore, it can be easily and cost-effectively upgraded to a full DMR Tier 3 trunked solution.
Benefits of Tait MPT networks
When you plan for future communications in partnership with Tait, an expert team is right there at each stage, designing, managing and supporting the changes. Working to your organization’s timeframe, migrating network communications is seamless, minimizing impact on budget and service.
MPT is the most successful trunked mobile radio technology worldwide, suiting the needs of our global customers due to its flexibility and efficiency benefits. Tait has a long and distinguished track record in developing this technology, offering both MPT 1327 and MPT-IP trunking networks with an impressive range of features that include:
- a wide range of open standard terminal products
- seamless migration paths to digital technology
- remote network management
- scalable infrastructure from single site to nationwide
- efficient deployment of radio channels
- individual, group (team) or broadcast (all-informed) calls
- PSTN and PABX telephone access
- MAP27 data interface
- call diversion and forwarding
- priority handling of emergency calls
- status messages
- a short message service for dispatch or job information
- a polling channel providing efficient location updates for large fleets, which can co-exist with voice operation.
Analog Solutions Overview
Tait Communications provides complete analog solutions with our range of portables, mobiles, networks and services.