Digital Trunked Radio: Is it right for my organization?
Many astute network operators – including those who do not identify lack of frequency as a challenge – choose trunked technologies because they understand the compelling network and workforce management benefits.
This paper will:
- dispel the perception that trunked radio is more complex and costly than other alternatives,
- consider network-level advantages, available now,
- and for future proofing
- identify technical benefits that simplify
- network operation,
- identify workforce management and user
- adoption benefits,
- examine a real life conventional-to-trunked upgrade,
- advise how to choose a communications partner.