Modern customers expect real-time predictions about the timing of the next bus.
Thanks to the Tait DMR Tier 3 data network and Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL), expected arrival times can be sent directly to bus-stop arrival time signs and Dispatch. This information gives customers accurate expectations and improves passenger service.
This information helps your community thrive in the following ways:
- City dwellers and commuters can increase their public transport use due to the punctuality and reliability of the service,
- Visitors and tourists can make more informed decisions,
- Vulnerable groups, such as disabled people and the elderly can count on the information they see,
- Reduces uncertainty and anxiety,
- Builds trust and improves overall brand reputation.
Intrinsically Safe (IS) equipment is designed to operate in potentially explosive atmospheres without the risk of becoming an ignition source or creating a spark that might cause a fire or explosion.