Scope of the Role
Ensure the principles and procedures of the Quality System and Health & Safety are adopted by the entire TAM organisation and promote continual usage and consistency with the Tait Corporate strategy, standards, and objectives. This includes planning to ensure the ongoing improvement and integrity of the Management System. The Quality Specialist aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the System, documentation, monitoring, continuous improvement, and the assurance of conformity to customer requirements aligned in ISO9001. The Quality Specialist must ensure the Management System is well managed and operating effectively for the organisation.
- Work with TAM and Tait global QHSE management to ensure TAM Management Systems continues to meet all the requirements of our internal set standards, current certifications, customer and stakeholder requirements including ISO9001 certification while identifying and executing opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Work with teams to ensure their documentation is compliant and based on associated risks according to the company's risk defined mythology. Assist in implementing new process, policies and procedures as required.
- Perform internal audits as required to comply with ISO9001 and train internal auditors within the organisation as backups to perform audits and document per policy.
- Complete on boarding for new and existing employees to ensure they understand how to properly use the Management System.
- Assist appropriate owner when responding to customer complaints and ensure they are correctly recorded and escalated appropriately.
Health & Safety
- Act as TAM's principal quality and health & safety issue management system Gatekeeper ensuring issues are owned correctly and escalated as required while maintaining and continually improve the Company's Health & Safety systems by promoting a safe work place for employees, contractors and visitors.
- Establish and assist management in monitoring TAM Health and safety activity schedule, ensure all first aid equipment, rooms and personnel are equipped to handle any incident, be responsible for implementing fire and evacuation drills at appropriate times, conduct monthly quality meetings and Health & Safety meetings and ensure records are retained.
- Complete Internal audits with key TAM staff on health and safety.
- Complete the necessary health and safety checklists and documentation required by potential or current customers
- Work with teams to maintain the approved supplier's list as per the quality & H&S company procedures.Perform monthly reporting required by TAM customers for contractor relations in regards to quality, health and safety.
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Decision Making
- Communication Proficiency
- Collaboration Skills
- Ability to Multi-Task
Work: Minimum 3 years of quality assurance experience in maintaining or implementing international standard ISO9001.
Applications: Microsoft Outlook, Exel, and Word essential to medium skill level.
To apply for this job, please email your cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5:00pm, Sunday 12 March 2017.
To apply for this role please submit your cover letter and CV to email@example.com