Tait Communications have an exciting opportunity in their Christchurch Head Office for an experienced Treasury and Tax Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting to the CFO, this role is responsible for the treasury and tax accounting "engine" (including global accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, cash management, credit control, collections and tax), ensuring that it operates efficiently and effectively when benchmarked with industry best practices and that the financial interests of the Group are managed within the defined accounting principles.
As this is a busy and varied role with a high level of responsibility, the ideal candidate will be CA qualified with at least 10 years' experience working in accounting and finance for large organisations.
- Ensure that all Global tax requirements are met
- Identify tax planning opportunities within the Group which will have the effect of either minimising or reducing the Group's total tax exposure, subject to all applicable laws
- Oversee and ensure the efficient and accurate operation of the Global Payroll Processing function and of the AR & AP Processing function
- Oversee the management of Tait cash resources and bank funding, providing appropriate visibility and regular reporting
- Work with the Finance Leadership team to establish credit policy
- Be responsible for managing a team of people within the Finance division
About the Company
Tait Communications is a global leader
in designing and delivering radio communication solutions which are the right
fit for a variety of industries including; public safety agencies, government
services, utilities and urban transport providers.
While the corporate functions are mainly based in Christchurch, New Zealand, the company prides itself on its international customer base and global support network with regional offices in Sydney (Australia), Cambridge (UK), and Houston (USA), and a network of sales/support offices, dealers, system integrators and consultants across many other parts of the world.
For more information about the company, our products and solutions offered to our customers, please visit our website: www.taitradio.com
If this role is of interest to you, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will close Sunday 30 April 2017.
To apply for this role please submit your cover letter and CV to email@example.com