The end goal beyond the project completion is to have a new web based platform externally available for customers to buy and get Software licenses. The platform will be linked to internal Tait Systems ensuring volume tracking, records.
This project will analyse current Tait SW licence generation and distribution schemes with a view to designing a unified process for our SW licence delivery, to allow dynamic, fast and efficient purchase and distribution of Tait licences to our clients for our wide range of products. The measure of success will be the design of a seamless WEB based method for our customers to purchase and upgrade SW features in the field across our entire product range.
This project will require working across the complete design cycle including working with Engineering, Manufacturing, Logistics, Sales, Marketing and IT functions of the organisation.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Studying Computer Sciences
- Linux knowledge
- Interest in tool development
- The ability to analyse requirements in order to design a solution
- Good people skills
Our Clients protect communities, power cities, move citizens, harness resources and save lives all over the world. We work with them to create and support the critical communication solution they depend on to do their jobs.
Digital wireless communications forms the central nervous system of everything we do. We design and manage innovative communication environments for organisations that have to put their total trust in the systems and people they work with.
We make sure that public safety agencies have a wireless communication network that is robust enough to keep their front-line officers informed and safe. We provide solutions for electrical utilities companies that help them keep the power on. In short, we develop communications solutions that are used at the sharp end around the world.
This understanding, and our belief in championing open-standards technology, means we can give our clients the best possible choice and value to achieve the human outcomes they're driven by.
It is easy to see why we are devoted to our customers cause. To understand how, check out www.taitradio.com
This is a fixed term summer-vacation position.
Eligible Interns Must:
To be eligible for a placement, students must:
- Have completed their penultimate or final year of an undergraduate or honours degree, a postgraduate diploma or certificate, or co-joint undergraduate degrees.
- Be studying science, technology, engineering, design or business at a New Zealand university or tertiary institute.
- Be a New Zealand citizen or resident or hold a relevant visa.
- Not have been previously employed at the business or in the industry under a professional arrangement.