MiMOMax Wireless Limited
Christchurch, New Zealand
MiMOMax is a highly innovative wireless communications company, developing and selling products and services based on advanced wireless technologies into niche, world-wide markets.
The company specialises in design, manufacture, implementation and support of radio equipment, based on advanced MiMO (Multiple Input and Multiple Output) technologies, to provide low latency, high reliability and ultra high spectrally efficient solutions.
MiMOMax is aiming to be one of the world's leading customer-focused suppliers of these technologies, within mission critical wireless market applications.
Software Design Engineer (Fixed Term) - Scope of the Role
This position forms part of a product design and development team comprising a number of engineers in each of a number of design disciplines. The role will involve in all aspect of software development lifecycle that include the design, implementation, integration, testing, maintenance and enhancement of radio based software and application. The target is real-time embedded, and the development environment and toolset is Linux based. The radios software products include:
- Radio Control, Configuration and Monitoring application
- WEB based user interface
- Radio and network diagnostic tools
- Network and routing protocols
- Encryption and Security
- Header and payload compression
- SNMP, DNP3, QoS etc
What we are looking for in the successful applicant:
- Previous experience of the full software development lifecycle
- Embedded C or C++ software design experience.
- Embedded Linux development experience
- Kernel device drivers programming experience
- Experience with networking and communication protocols.
- Web development experience is a bonus.
- Experience of work in Agile/Scrum team is a bonus.
- PHP-Unit or Selenium based test development experience would be a bonus.
For More Information Visit www.MiMOMax.com
Applications close on Friday 2nd September 2016