Service Management Centre Technician serving an international client base.
Do you have the ability to work on the front line in a fast paced environment supporting the communications networks of Tait's national and international clients?
- Work in a 24/7 Service Management Centre supporting critical service providers worldwide
- Work in an ITIL standards based Service Management Centre
- Gain world class solutions support experience within a global organisation
The focus of this role is on the management of planned network activities and unplanned network events occurring within the Tait Managed Client networks. As the Technician you will own and manage network events and incidents from start to resolution. We stress effective and professional client communication. You will use Tait's Managed Service tool suite to proactively correlate, isolate and resolve service issues.
The successful applicant will:
- Have completed ITIL foundation certification
- Have at least 2 years' experience in an ITIL based service organisation
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Understand the importance of customer service, and going above and beyond to ensure quality service
Tait is dedicated to delivering excellence and we are looking for someone who is committed to doing the same. Experience of Radio, Telco or IP network management and a CCNA qualification would be favourable.
For a career focused and skilled Technician, this opportunity could open up a real future with our Company.
To apply for this role please submit your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org