Our clients protect communities, power cities, move citizens, harness resources and save lives all over the world. We work with them to create and support the critical communication solutions they depend on to do their jobs.
Digital wireless communication forms the central nervous system of everything we do. We design and manage innovative communication environments for organisations that have to put their total trust in the systems and people they work with.
Become part of a close knit, cross functional, agile team with strong focus on TDD, pairing, continuous integration. We architect, design, implement and maintain .Net applications for a variety of platforms from cloud based distributed systems to desktop and mobile applications. This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in the entire software development life-cycle and full stack development.
We need your:
- strong communication skills
- positive, friendly attitude
- ability to work collaboratively in a team and think outside the box
- flexibility to work on different technologies and problem domains
- a computer science degree or relevant experience
- familiarity object oriented analysis and design, design patterns
- recent experience with .net development (C#, ASP, …)
- recent experience with relational databases, use of SQL
You have good knowledge of:
- Automation testing, unit testing
- Deployment and support of cloud solutions, Azure or AWS
- RESTful web services
Apart from pre-requisite design and engineering skills, the ideal candidate will have drive, commitment and desire to make a difference and deliver value at every opportunity. We value attitudes and behaviour just as highly as technical competency.
Our business is constantly evolving to keep pace with the needs of our clients, and we know that our skills and knowledge will have to adapt and grow accordingly. The work is varied and successful software engineers at Tait embrace the opportunity to learn and do new things.
Applicants should already have the right to live and work in New Zealand. Overseas applicants should state their reasons for applying for work in New Zealand in their cover letter
To investigate this excellent opportunity please view the position description attached and ApplyOnline.