- Add value to the business' decision environment
- Exciting opportunity with well-respected Christchurch employer
- Work with project teams across the business to prepare investment business cases
Reporting to the Business Support Accountant, you will work cross- functionally across the business to develop, maintain and monitor the ROI analyses for investment projects across the Tait Group. You will provide stakeholders with forecast data, regular and ad-hoc reporting, analysis and recommendations to realise the business's strategic goals. This role is closely involved in customer financing solutions and will have the opportunity to work on a variety of strategic and corporate initiatives and projects.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have two to five years' experience and bring the following skills and experience:
- Commercial experience as a financial analyst and degree qualified in a finance related discipline
- Experience and application of DCF, ROI, NPV and IRR modelling
- Experience and prior exposure to preparation of financial forecasts for external stakeholders
- Advanced skills surrounding complex financial modelling using MS Excel
- Highly developed analytical skills and ability to apply professional judgment and challenge assumptions to ensure that the best quality data is put forward
- The ability to draw conclusions from the analysis and make recommendations to Senior Management
In addition you will have the ability to work independently, cope well under pressure, make sound judgments and have an aptitude for learning. If you have good people skills and enjoy engaging with other people in order to obtain the right information, then we would love to hear from you. This role is a great way to develop your skills within a fully supportive environment and offers great career development opportunities for the right candidate.
To explore this opportunity further please view the attached position description and ApplyOnline here.
Applications will close on Wednesday 19 October 2016.