- Exciting opportunity with well-respected Christchurch employer
- Support your team in the organisation's rapidly growing and dynamic environment
- Add value to the business' decision environment
Our Clients protect communities, power cities, move citizens, harness resources and save lives all over the world. We work with them to create and support the critical communication solution they depend on to do their jobs.
This role is an exciting opportunity to support the growing and dynamic environment within the firm's corporate finance team. If you are degree qualified in a finance related discipline, have at least 2 years commercial experience and have a Chartered Financial Analyst or Chartered Accountant status then this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Reporting to the Business Support Accountant, you will development, maintain and monitor ROI analyses, templates and processes for investment projects. You will provide stakeholders with forecast data, regular and ad-hoc reporting, analysis and recommendations to realise the business's strategic goals. You will also be closely involved in customer financing solutions and will get the opportunity to work on various strategic and corporate initiatives and projects.
What do you already need to know?
- Experience and application of DCF, ROI, NPV and IRR modelling
- Experience and prior exposure to preparation of financial forecasts for external stakeholders
- Advanced skills surrounding complex financial modelling using MS Excel
- Highly developed analytical skills and ability to apply professional judgment and challenge assumptions to ensure that the best quality data is put forward
- Insight and ability to draw conclusion from the analysis and make recommendations to Senior Management
What type of candidate are we looking for?
The successful candidate will have a Chartered Financial Analyst or Chartered Accountant status, will need to display good people skills and be excited about engaging with other people, as this is a critical part of obtaining appropriate information. On larger projects the role will involve working closely with various stakeholders from across the wider organisation.
In addition you will need to be able to evidence the ability to work independently, cope well under pressure, make sound judgments and have an aptitude for learning. This is a great way to develop your skills within a fully supportive environment and offers great career development opportunities.
To investigate this excellent opportunity please view the attached position description and apply via the link provided.
Applications will close on Sunday 10 July 2016