Global Technology Company
Exciting & Varied Role
Are you legally qualified?
Are you experienced in a commercial environment?
Are you returning from overseas and looking to build a new career?
An opportunity has arisen to join a small high performing team in our Christchurch Head Office. You will: have great opportunities to learn, take on responsibility for a variety of tasks, engage across our organisation from engineering to product management and sales, and work closely with our Managers and Leadership Team.
You will possess the following essential skills and experience:
- Practiced in drafting, reviewing, and negotiating commercial contracts
- A sound understanding of tendering processes from sales and/or procurement perspective
- An understanding of financial and risk analysis in assessing commercial opportunities
- A background in technology, construction, IP and/or, system integration agreements – including the arrangement of sub contracts
You will have:
- 5 years plus experience in a similar role
- A tertiary qualification in Law or Commerce
- A preparedness to operate out of your comfort zone
- A willingness to chip in when required to undertake administrative tasks
- International experience, as we operate across the globe
If you tick the boxes above, we want to hear from you to discuss this new and interesting career opportunity. In return for your specialist skill-set we will remunerate you with a competitive salary and benefits.
To explore this opportunity further, please view the attached position description and apply.
Applications will close at 5.00 pm on Wednesday 19 October 2016.