About the role
- Assists sales employees to achieve their sales targets and objectives;
- Provides customers with an appropriate understanding of the value proposition of our proposal through written and verbal presentations and meetings;
- Ensure quality and excellence standards of Tait are achieved;
- Identifies further business opportunities for Tait;
- Ensures that proposals meet Tait's guidelines for acceptable margin;
- Own the activities and deliverables for assigned opportunities;
- Provide technical review, qualification and support for leads and opportunities.
Regional Preferred Partnership Management
- Fully realise all sales opportunities;
- Minimise Tait resource capability costs;
- Deliver optimum quality solutions.
Contract and Risk Management
- Risk for Tait opportunities is managed, reduced, minimised or eliminated;
- Contract completion performance is clear and deliverable.
- Bachelor of Electrical or Computer Engineering (BE) or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in customer facing technical roles, ideally in Land Mobile Radio or similar technologies
- At least five years' experience in a planning or technical design role
- At least five years' experience responding to RFPs
To apply for this role please submit your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org